Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, April 6, 2013

21- A lost memory and a heart Broken

 Kenshin was still on the floor, looking at Yume, regardless of the threat of Taisen. The boy was weak youkai and received support from his father, who had helped him in battle.
- Get up! You can recover.
- Father? Thanks for helping me, where's Yume?
- The wolf girl? She is there. At least it all worth it, we have to control more land and thus expand the prestige of our name.

 The boy did not pay much attention to what Sesshoumaru said, only cared about the lives of Yume, who remained unconscious even while in the arms of Kenshin.
- She's still alive, Dad?
- Probably yes, I feel the smell of death coming from her.
- Yume ... Please do not do this to me, I open up everything to see you alive again ... I love you.

 Yume began to struggle until she woke suddenly, completely confused, not knowing who was that handsome boy who was holding her in his arms. She looked at Kenshin then to Sesshoumaru and left the boy's lap youkai hastily, frightened.
 He wanted to approach her, touch her face, hold her and care for her until the end of time, but the girl retreated into the forest in fear of what those two youkai would do with it. Girl wolf ran, tripping over tree roots, without looking back. The boy was confused and ran after her, catching up to and hugging the girl tightly, venting all the love he felt for her and all the anguish he felt at the thought that the girl would lose forever.
 That's when she looked into his eyes and realized that what he said was true, however, still had doubts about what he said.
- Who are you? How do you know me?
- Yume-chan, my love, we're boyfriends, remember? You love me and I love you, me, Kenshin, what happened?
- I do not remember you do not remember us being lovers. Please let me go, please.
- I do not understand ... Why? My dear princess, why do not you remember me? - Kenshin slowly dropped the girl with a broken heart to pieces.


 She ran back to camp without looking at the boy who was standing in the same place, with a sinking heart watching the girl he loves from, feeling afraid of him, the boy felt that love and care for her more than anyone.
- She will remember you one of these days, we will.
- Are you going with me to camp?
- Yes, after all I'm your father and you do not have p
roblems with rules on leave without permission, I will justify you and that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment