Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, April 1, 2013

16- Wolf Tears

 Yume and Kenshin were living the most sublime of their relationship, which was now known by other students and supported by Ichiru. Kyrena waited for the right moment to act, because I know what direction to follow to receive instructions Taisen.
 When Kenshin left for training and Yume was studying the theoretical part in another wing away from training camp, Kyrena began acting. At first, I did not want any of it, but a new sense of revenge by Yume was rising inside her, however, it did not shake the feeling it by Taisen.
- Where is Yume?
- She is training mode theory with Arianna. You should not be doing the same?
- I'm not a rookie, dear Kenshin - the vampire approached with soft and seductive steps {
that made Taisen set eyes on her from afar} toward Kenshin, causing him to feel the perfume she wore with exaggeration, angering the sense of smell Boy youkai-dog I am a veteran and I do not need more than theories, in fact I do not even need to be here.
- If you have not, then why are you here? - The boy is two steps away from her, heading toward the exit gate is the maximum time of stay is two years and you're here for four, why not leave?
- Because I knew you would come to this camp and I really wanted to be with you and know you better ... - Kyrena held his face with both hands and tried to make her lips met his, however, the boy pushed her hands away and stepped back three or four steps. - I could make you a happier man than you'll ever Yume.
- You know I do not want anything with you, so do not want to ruin our friendship for something frivolous like that, please.
- I know what you want, Kenshin, all the boys want it, you should feel prestigious to have me always at your disposal.
- Excuse me, do not want to continue this pointless conversation.

 Seeing that Kenshin was moving away and Yume was approaching the field, Taisen whistled for Kyrena, which surprised the dog youkai with a kiss on the young girl forced wolf. Kenshin held her by the shoulders, trying to push the girl away from him, however, this only contributed to the plan Taisen.
 A tear trickled down the lawn, lying wet by the rain that was falling down on the spot. Yume ran crying to her room. The boy, who was already far from Kyrena followed behind her, wiping the lipstick red Kyrena of him.
- Yume! Wait! That's not it! Kyrena pitched it to separate us, believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment