Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

24- White vs Gray


 Yasuhiko sent a letter asking Sesshoumaru until the camp was urgently so he could cede a portion of his youki to save Yume. Kenshin was startled and anxious to save the wolf girl.
 Soon, Sesshoumaru arrived, indifferent, yet knew why he was being summoned to the camp. The students stopped and knelt before him, just Kenshin, Miyoko and Yasuhiko remained standing, without the need for reverence and formality. In part, it was good.
 They took the youkai to talk in the lab. The coldness of Sesshoumaru caused shivers in Kenshin and he feared for losing Yume. It was not easy to convince you of Osaka to give something that was part of it to someone outside the family, however, had to try. He stepped forward and gently asked his father for that.
- No. - Sesshoumaru answered mechanically.
- Why? You yourself said that she was a good girl.
- She's a good girl, however, she has my blood and I will not give my youki to a stranger.

 Kenshin looked at him with indginação. How could a person be so mean in a situation like this.
- Please, Dad.
- If you want to both save her, give her youki for her, after all, you're my son.
- He can not - Miyoko interrupted - just pure poison a dog, powerful and flower juavntude can do this. It's just a drop, nothing more.
- I already gave my final word and I will not return to what I said. That girl die if so.

 The son of Tenseiga stood with eyes flashing with anger and went on Sesshoumaru, however, before he committed some folly, Yasuhiko stopped him.
- Do not take it out on people you do not know the pain of having lost that priestess. I bet if it was to save her, even if you commit suicide!
- Yes, I kill myself, but it would be for a woman I love or my children. It is my duty to give my life for something I do not love or do not have my blood.
- Like my mother, a person who loves his life and satisfaction in helping others could marry a man like you? You're selfish, self-centered, petty, arrogant and cruel, maybe that's why the priestess Kiara has died! You do not deserve the title of governor of Osaka has the heart was not kind to others! - Kenshin screamed while  Sesshoumaru  walked toward the exit, without outlining any reaction on hearing the words of the boy.

 Sesshoumaru looked back and stared at Kenshin, who was with his fists on the counter, holding back tears.
- You are weak - the youkai said - that's why you're in this sorry state. I agreed toput you in this camp to strengthen you, not to have a wife that girl and you're weakening. Before, you were much stronger. I'm disappointed with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment