Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, April 11, 2013

26- Sesshoumaru Challenge

  Sesshoumaru was still there when she saw Kenshin Nishimura and family together. Wolves also saw the youkai and approached with a deep bow.
- It's been awhile since our last battle together, Lord Sesshoumaru, keeps you in good physical shape, as is Miss Kiara?
- She's been dead for thirty years. - Sesshoumaru replied coldly.
- Do not know, sir Sesshoumaru forgiveness.
- What do you want? - The youkai was angry with such flattery.
- We learned that only the youki of your majesty can heal our daughter and so we wanted to ask the gentleman who gave in a single drop of your venom to save her. Yume is very important to us. We've done several prayers on behalf of Miss Kiara her power to heal my daughter, but it was not possible. Please sir, help my daughter. - Yuki Nishimura said between sobs, his forehead pressed against the grass camp. - Please, sir, finally realize that your son, Prince Kenshin also cares about her, please, Emperor Sesshoumaru, save my daughter, then you can take my life as you wish.

  Yuki remained on the floor this time, with eyes brimming tears. Takeo's wife stood beside him and looked at the youkai Osaka, waiting for an answer.
- This is ridiculous. - Sesshoumaru replied, passing the woman kneeling before him - if she proves worthy of receiving my poison, I grant.
- How it can demonstrate this to you?
- Ask her to meet me in the woods the next morning in the woods and have to carry a sword. I want to see how far she can face me.

No comments:

Post a Comment