Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

17- Red Sky

 Soon he reached the girl and hugged her tightly, so as to resist any attempt her escape. He was infinitely stronger than the wolf girl so he would not let her escape. Kenshin knew the weakness of her and so gently kissed the girl's neck and left blowing cold breath and cool it in the girl's sensitive skin. She, in turn, did not want to give in, she wanted to break free of his arms, but felt falter when he felt warm lips and soft Kenshin touching her neck gently.
- It was not what you saw, my beloved princess; Kyrena that plotted to get revenge on you. I was coming to meet you when I heard a whistle and she advanced on me.
- I heard the whistle too, but do you think I'll believe this river of lies? Drop me immediately!
- I will not hold you're my princess and always will. No one will take your place in my heart. I Love You, Yume-chan and from when I fell in love I am your faithful confidante and your only lover, I'm your dog.

 Yume turned to face the boy, who had a sad look and wet with tears that wanted to gush from his eyes to see that the girl was suffering wolf. Not only the atmosphere changed around them, they were in the middle of the rain, but the sky has gained a reddish color resembling blood from a broken heart.
 With this, Taisen approached the girl, who was watching the red hue of the sky still held by Kenshin, who kissed her forehead no matter what the leopard was watching them, unhappy and angry.
- Forgive me, dear Yume, if you take me back I promise I'll make you even more happy and it will not happen again.
- Kenshin-senpai ... I love you. - The girl stood on tiptoe and kissed the lips of the young man, which he was relieved not take his eyes off Taisen, who was sitting on the branch of a tree, watching carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment