Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, April 7, 2013

22- Fragile Line

 A new day dawned and nobody but Tekame and Arianna learned of the incident in the forest, which resulted in immediate expulsion from Kyrena and Taisen. Everything should be perfect for Kenshin, however was not. He really wanted Yume remember him, he wanted to continue his relationship with her as it was before. Ichiru knew everything and tried to help friends to resume the relationship.
 However, the efforts were in vain; Yume remembered anything about Kenshin and nobody could regain her memory. Knowing this, Kenshin felt a great desire to protger the girl and care for her more than before, because she was fragile since. She accepted him as a friend and quietly accepted the cudados and his presence at any time.
- Kenshin-senpai, thank you for taking care of myself, except I remember you.
- It's only a matter of time for you to recover the memory, the important thing is that I still love you, Yume-chan.

 Kenshin could not resist anxiety and Yume embraced gently, touching her lips gently. The girl did not resist the boy because she felt that his love for her is true and that their relationship actually existed. Her head was spinning and her lungs forgot how to breathe, passing a shiver of desire inside her as she felt his warm lips on hers. The boy controlled the girl and made her obey blindly to his movements.
 However, that kiss did not bring her memory back. The boy was slaughtered for it and even if he had the girl beside him, was not the same thing as being a union of a loved ones forgets the past is not a happy marriage.
 Yume noticed his sadness and held the youkai's face with both hands.
- I do not want you to be slaughtered because of me. Even though I do not remember you, I will not stay away. I love you.

 The boy looked at her with compassion and tenderness, for he knew she was sensitive and could capture what he really felt. He tightened his embrace around her waist and kissed the girl's forehead.
- My little, I'll protect you and will love you more than everything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment