Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Twenty Two

Nishihara was insistent, until he managed to convince the boy to continue with her to the house of Arioto. They were two meters from the main gates, and when the guards saw the priest, opened the gates quickly and closed soon after Shiraname stepping on the grass in the garden.
  Everything was silent. No one was wandering through the garden, only the wind, which occasionally waved the messenger of the winds that stood on the balcony of the living room. The sound was characteristic of the object to what happened in the garden and the melody caught the attention of Sesshoumaru, who went to investigate what was happening, already feeling two smells in the air. One was extremely familiar and others not so much and it brought suspicion to youkai.
  He came out and looked at all sides and when he looked forward again, he saw that Nishihara ran to meet him with open arms and tears escaping her eyes. So Sesshoumaru wrapped in a warm fatherly hug, however, without taking his eyes of the stranger who accompanied the girl and kept his eyes away from the Arioto, tried to give a little privacy for them.
- Glad to see you again, my daughter.
- Me too, Dad. I've been thinking about you all the time I've been away from Osaka. But I can not stay long.

  Sesshoumaru gave away a fraction of disappointment and looked fierce glacial to Shiraname, which was approaching, also looking at the youkai, however, regarded with indifference and tried to show sympathy.
- I Shiraname Suzuki. It's a pleasure to meet you.

  The Emperor of Osaka did not answer, just looks alternated between Nishihara and guardian, conveying a clear message "What have you done while outside the castle?". In seconds, Sesshoumaru showed coldness and even hostility with prórpia daughter, who was perplexed by the aggressive attitude of her father.
- Dad, he is the guardian class of Spyair

, the highest level of the guardians of the Elysian. He was taking care of me all this time.
- Do not tell me you ... It was what I was missing - the youkai said coldly - Arioto Nishihara, you're not married to him, are you?
- Of course not! Shiraname and I love each other, but we are not yet married.
- Still? If you depend on me you will never marry him. Though I can not help it, it is part of their destiny, but I never imagined that meant you join ties with the children of Suzuki, even with the one who betrayed his own family in search of power and immortality and it was still stupid enough to fall into the clutches of Tsubasa Nakagushi.
- I regretted that I did not know what was really Tsubasa. Now I am determined to make amends for all.

  Sesshoumaru looked at him still lacking confidence, but could not really doubt the word immortal guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment