Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, June 21, 2013

Epilogue

  The drawings Shiraname girl fascinated with such precision and perfection. He had drawn from various angles: profile, back and front. You could see the wind in the picture, who played the long black hair of Nishihara in the forest. However, he had a secret design, depicting a girl on a stormy night, her eyes moist with tears, the hem of red and black dress torn and her face and arms hurt. In her hands he had a long sword and brilliant stained with blood and a black shadow behind her.
   Nishihara was paralyzed by the beauty and perfection of the traits, but horrified at what the design pictured. Shiraname approached her and sat on the bed beside the girl.
- This was the reproduction of a nightmare I had some time ago when I dreamed about you first, I woke up at dawn to record the nightmare because I thought it might be a sign.
- But did you know that was me?
- Yes, I was always watching you in the woods since childhood, and only once, I heard thy father call her by name.
- This means that what your mother told you is true?
- I can not answer exactly, but it looks that way. You are the light that can destroy all the illusions of Tsubasa.

   She fell silent and stared at the drawing, which, for some reason, seemed a memory of some past life. 've Certainly seen that dress, that sword and had seen something, but she could not explain how this could happen.
- Do not worry, I'll be by your side.
"I will never forsake you."

No comments:

Post a Comment