Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

One

  Returned home the next day. Sesshoumaru grudgingly agreed to give a space in the castle Shiraname to stay for a few more days. Honestly, they had only three days to stay in the human world and then have to return. Still, both had time to spend with their families. Nishihara with Arioto and Shiraname with Suzuki.

  Knowing that the girl would be in the palace brought great joy to Yasuhiko, whose body was still weak due to the time spent in the spiritual world. When we again saw the priestess, he rejoiced and the wounds were no longer of any value. Nishihara was relieved to know he was okay. She received a warm hug brother and gave him the sword of Arioto.
- You came back permanently?
- No. - she glanced at the window - I'm stuck in the spirit world until Tsubasa is defeated. Shiraname and I have to go back there in two days.
- It's a big loss. - He said, crestfallen.

  At that moment, she hears Shiraname calling it out the window into the ga
rden, which was carrying a gift and Rina had sent a note written by Naoto.
  Anxious, she went downstairs and quickly got to the entrance like a thunderbolt. Took the note from the hand of the keeper and read euphorically. In it was a short written statement and happy man.

"Arioto Nishihara,

 Never thought this day would happen happy. After finally met you in person, I realized that my son was very lucky to have you as a company. I must admit that I never sympathized with any girl so far and you got my sympathy for being gentle, elegant and heartfelt. I paraenizá it for accomplish such a feat.

Welcome to the Suzuki family,
Naoto Suzuki. "

- This really was an approval? - Nishihara asked, frowning.
- Believe me, receiving it from my dad is a huge privilege. If you would cry with happiness. He never approved qulaquer girl until now after I was born, and you get sympathy from him in one day. I admit I'm also surprised. Oh, do not forget this too - he reached for her other hand with a white box tied with a green ribbon dark - my mother would grieve if you forget this it.

  The girl opened the box quickly and curiosity evident. When taking the lid, saw that the bottom of the box was carefully folded dress of dark green velvet and silver. Nishihara was outraged, as Green was not exactly what she liked the color, but the dress itself was beautiful and gracious and it was enough to make her sympathize with clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment