Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fourteen

 
He was no longer northwest. Had changed the path to the east, toward the remains of the ancient shrine of Lucifer, who was defeated by Tsubasa. He knew that meant to go there back to the human world, however, also meant losing the chance to redeem Nishihara, whose happiness was evident when he saw the girl with the guardian. That left the youkai with cuímes because a single person can isolate and make another being forget all the experiences he had obtained in the real world, more precisely in Osaka. Brothers and were only really get with the immortal warrior was part of her life, however, such a fate does not seem fair.
   "I love Shiraname Suzuki, he is lying or not, and I'm sure he's not lying." That speaks of Nishihara echoed in the mind of Yasuhiko, along with the scene where the guardian dressed girl with black coat and when she welcomed as cheerfully Shiraname Suzuki. At that moment, it seemed an innocent little girl in the arms of the goalkeeper, however, the real feeling that was emanating from the other boy clearly showed that it was not being used as a mere means of escape from that world.

 
    Another person approached subtly toward him Yasuhiko. He was wearing a black coat with face hidden in the shadows. The cold wind filled the place and took the young Arioto nostrils the smell of the supreme guardian of Elysion. Arioto again wielded the sword that was stuck in the ground and turned to face the newcomer.
- Why come to me? It is no longer enough to have my sister and now I want to delete? Do not worry, I'm out of here.
- You hurt her feelings and I just came here to give you back the suffering. - Shiraname put himself in position to battle, wielding the black sword. He knew how to fight the opponent, so there would be no problem.
- And what gives you reason to come here? Actually it was she who sent you attack me? Or do you think I'm going to ruin your plans and take it back to Osaka?
- I will always love Nishihara Arioto and I can not let you hurt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment