Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Six

 
Nishihara froze before the sweet and sincere statement of Tsubasa. She wanted to pretend to be Seika to take advantage of his affection, however, that was not right. Even knowing that it could hurt him, she took the initiative and when I went to talk to him, the priestess saw those beautiful blue eyes and disappearing again being controlled by the look red and hostile Tsubasa she knew and feared.
- Damn, how did you do that? Know that the woman no longer interests me, because from the moment she rejected me, I lost all my human feelings for her. - The boy said, with deep anger, holding the girl back in chains.

   Tsubasa looked at her thoughtfully, until it turned and convoou the spectrum to send it to where Sesshomaru or where would Shiraname.
- Wait! Do not do anything bad to them, I beg you, know that your anger is with Seika, whose soul is in me, so if you want to hurt someone, it's me you should depoistar all hatred and contempt.
- I know, however, just hurt you will not satisfy me. I want to exterminate once damned Shiraname and take you prisoner help me a lot. - He smirked at her - Be happy, because soon it will come, I'm sure it will not take long.

   The priestess cried, not wanting Shiraname appeared to rescue her. Surely he knew nothing and she could not call him the telepathic link, because Tsubasa had created a barrier to prevent such a temper.
  She had to avoid his arrival. But how?

No comments:

Post a Comment