Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Twelve

- Yasuhiko! Stop!
- Nishihara, get away from that damn!
- I'm not leaving! What happened to you? How did you come to live here?
- I have no idea how I arrived
alive, but I know all Osaka is suffering for your departure and I came here to get you.
- This is my destiny, Shiraname is part of what is written in the book and I'm not leaving here. Please come home.

  Realizing that there would be no talk Yasuhiko, the keeper stood in front of the girl and the black sword wielded it. A snowstorm was about to begin and everything had become even more bleak and, knowing that the girl would not go out there, put on his overcoat Shiraname he was using on the girl, in order to warm it. Yasuhiko growled even more anger and advanced on the other boy, who stood motionless and attacked a split second before the youkai attack.
- You're too slow. Slow to understand things and to attack.
- Damn ... You will not stay with my sister.
- You bet it does? - Shiraname colcou a black sword on the neck of Yasuhiko.
- Shiraname! Stop it, please!

  The guardian lowered the gun as he heard the girl's request, however, Yasuhiko invested with a blow that hit the left arm of the immortal, Nishihara made her cry.
- Yasuhiko, what's happening to you? Why are you acting like this?
- Why are you protecting this damn? He just wants you because you can free him of the orders of Tsubasa!
- I know that, but part of my destiny, and besides, I love Shiraname Suzuki, he is lying or not. And I know well that he is not lying.

  Yasuhiko left the fury he felt his face and transpire before disappearing in the snow, the boy said to her:
- You're an idiot! A traitor! Prefers to live alone with a stranger than return to her own family, I really wanted to know what he did to you, for true Nishihara know the weight of an entire kingdom to leave unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment