Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nine

 The morning that followed was happy and quiet for both young. Shiraname had a rest day that allowed the two to stay together longer. Nishihara was the happiest girl in all when he learned that the guardian could have entirely to her for a whole day. He, in turn, thought that would be the time to plead for her, because that day would not be repeated anytime soon and the anguish of telling the truth was suffocating every day.
  The breakfast was silent and brief, however, they had quarreled. Only were each immersed in his own thoughts. Shiraname invited the girl to walk around his house. It was still snowing, however, was not so cold as before. They walked in silence for a while, and when the boy was about to say something to her, the girl responds:
- I love you too, Shiraname; just like you, I am also happy to stay with you for a day and get you back any longer.
- You got - he said, smiling with great joy - finally you can feel my emotions and know what I think before I speak.

   Shiraname, still smiling, the girl held aloft the waist and cradled in his lap, kissing, with joy and euphoria forehead and face Nishihara, who had never felt so happy and rewarded for giving up to stay in the human world. Despite all that part of her destiny, the priestess felt loved and cherished as never felt before. In the nest of the guradião arms, she was safe and would be cherished forever. His caresses did well for her and warmed the snowflakes that were around.
  When he put the girl on the ground, she felt a great desire to hug you and remain attached to it for eternity, however, was when she felt his lips meeting hers Shiraname first, with caution and delicacy, as that not to hurt her. And at that moment, she realized for the first time fangs and long, trying to be withdrawn and that did not obey the command of the master. While the boy was conducted, she tried to imagine the reason he has stuck because it was not a vampire nor was descended from wolves, so prominent canines would not be needed. Finally parted and the canines Shiraname made a small cut on the lower lip of Nishihara, whose pain did not represent nothing compared to the feeling of being kissed by the keeper, he felt guilty for having hurt her at first contact.
- I'm sorry, really. My fangs came out on their own, I tried to retract them, but they have not obeyed me. Forgive me, my beloved.
- I'm fine, do not worry. For me, knowing that you love me and I love you has more priority than this minor injury. - Logo, the girl used the healing abilities to heal the cut, which illuminated the face Shiraname again. - See? I can recover.
- This takes my fault.
- Can I ask you something?
- Whatever you want.
- Why do you have fangs?

  The boy shook his head in a negative way.
- I also would like to know. Since I won immortality, these prey were born and seem to appear on their own.

  Nishihara touched his lips lightly and both turned to walk with fingers interlaced by snow covered garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment