Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Eighteen

- You will not leave the post of guardian because of that girl. I let you stay with her in Elysian for his performance was improving, but from what I'm seeing - a stern look and full of wrath fell on Shiraname - she's just delaying you and taking your focus from service.
- The whole life I thought it beside me and now that I have it, I can not forget it, the more I try, I can not. I'm sorry, my lord. I promise it will not happen again.

  Kneeling before a figure of metallic cold scarlet eyes, black hair with some red pieces and wore a red and black with some silver pieces, in order to distinguish their hierarchical level. At the waist, had a long sword. In the back, a bow and some arrows were fixed and ready for anything at any time, Shiraname was forced to listen to the complaints of Tsubasa, threatening nonsense Yasuhiko not disappear if those lands.
- I hope you have understood everything that was said here, Shiraname.
- Yes, sir. But once I am sorry to have scattered my attention. This is not to be repeated.

  Far away and unexplainable way, the two immortals hear a female voice echoed the room and hurried footsteps by newly waxed floor. Nishihara was that concerned about the delay guardian entered the castle Tsubasa. When she approached Shiraname and ignored the presence of the sovereign, red eyes flashed another boy even more fury.
  Tsubasa cleared his throat to get the girl's attention.
- Forgive me, sir Tsubasa. - Quickly she knelt before him - I was worried about Shiraname, that's all.
- I understand your concern - Tsubasa replied, pointing the sword for her - it's a shame that common sense did not tell you to stay out there.

    Nishihara cowered, frightened. Shiraname froze, fearing for the girl's life.
- If you move, it will suffer, therefore, remain as they are, Shiraname.

  The girl was trembling with fear and whispered a brief apology for Shiraname, who responded with a knowing look and worried about what would Tsubasa. When the sovereign would hypothetically attacking the girl, she hears another steel sword intercepting the coup leader's immortal.
 Was Yasuhiko.
- Damn you! Besides invade my land, still comes into my palace! You can consider yourself dead, my dear intruder - turning to Shiraname - you can redeem up to eliminate that kid here and now.

  Shiraname swallowed. He promised he was not going to attack anyone who belonged to the family of the priestess. However, if it did, Tsubasa would hurt the girl.

  What should he do?

No comments:

Post a Comment