Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, September 1, 2014

⌘ Ⅷ. Without your soul

  Clara did not see that guy for two whole days in the garden. The wolf also disappeared without a trace, but it also no longer thought of venturing into the wheat fields again, not with what he said to her. Anyway, she still wanted to see him ... What was his name? Yes, his name was Date. She did not know how he remembered his name, but what mattered was that she would not forget. What was the relationship he had with her to treat her that way? 
   The girl could only remember a few fragments of the conversation you had with him, because she herself was not taking control of his actions at that moment, even if it was present. It was as if her past wanted to take over her entire body, as if she were just a host and was now being ruled not only the life of someone she did not know, but also of his own being. 

   He still could not get away from that place. Also could not shake the conversation with whoever it was, since the two souls were manifested simultaneously. At least the girl did not return to those fields and it was a comfort. Maybe in time she would forget everything and he. 
- Have not I said this is not your place? What are you doing here? 
- I'm sorry, but I could not stay away. 
   Date thought it would be at peace, but he cheated. She was persistent, even after everything he said and did against her. 
- Demetria, I've been very clear with you and I need not repeat anything I said, is not it? 
   That name was unknown to Clara. Who was Demetria? Why is he called that? 
- Who is Demetria? 
    So she was not being manipulated. It was just a foolish host for which it was not worth discussing. 
- This does not concern you, girl. Go away. 
   Clara did not know what I would do or what I was doing. The only thing she knew at that moment was that she needed to do something. She needed to show the young man that she was not just a mere puppet of a phantom. 
- I'm not leaving. I will not leave you alone. 
- What do you know about me? You know nothing, not even who you are. 
- I may not know anything about me, but I know your name, Date. 
- And what does that indicate? I have no relationship with you, girl, just who is within you. 
- You're talking about Demetria? 
   Date not know whether to laugh over her innocence or the fact that she was trying to have a casual conversation, which was not working very well. 
- Yes, I am. But you know? 
- No, but I've been inside it in a dream. You were there too. 
   He did not want to give attention to the conversation, but what Clara began telling caught his attention. 
- That's true, is not it? 
- What do you think? 
   Clara never liked them to do this kind of question. It was as if they did not believe it and were doing some kind of scorn and skepticism at the same time. Date was about to leave when she took his hand. 
- Why can not you stay and talk? You did not. 
- What are your basis for saying this? 
- You even shows that there is no need for any research. I've realized that there's something weird between us and I'm sure you've noticed that too. Why can not you tell me what happened in the past when I was Demetria? 
- What do you get out of it? Everything I tell you is a useless information. 
- So what are you still doing here? During this time you could already be gone from here if you had nothing to do. 
   Date persistence knew that he knew more than himself. That girl was not the perfect picture of Demetria, but was not so far from it. It was as if he was going back to, where was the largest wound him. 
- I suppose you will not let me listen to everything you need, is not it?

No comments:

Post a Comment