Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, September 21, 2014

⌘ XIII. You bring out the peace in me

  Date at the time he left, he took not only the color of the days of Clara. She also left a high fever, which make Veronica be worry. It had been two days since the girl was in that state and unconsciously looked to the window, which should be open at all costs. The temperature swung it several times during the day, sometimes she was stabilized and had the strength to get up, sometimes could not get out of bed and had repeated chills, so that any medication was able to lower the fever. 
 - You think you can control me that way and simply make my mother think I'm sick? 
 If you were not feeling the same as me, you would not let your body get well. Date hurt you too, right? 
- The issue is not that! Date'm not worried, but with my mother. - Clara's voice sounded false even to her, but she hoped Demetria not notice. 
 Do you really think you can fool me? Your voice indicates that you are more sore than I; I want you to answer me this: What do you feel about him? 
 The question caught Clara surprise. She had not stopped to think about it clearly, acted only driven by the soul of Demetria and therefore her feelings were not placed in priority. The only thing she knew for sure was that Date brought peace for her, even if he was sad or distant. 
 I'm waiting for an answer. 
- This will be useful to you, by chance? 
 Depending on the answer, yes. However, I want the truth so I can confirm a hypothesis. 
- Hypothesis? 
 I can have a brief idea of what you feel, but still not sure. Anyway, the concern you have for him is great. 
- Yes, I worry about him. After all, to see a person who has a whole life ahead of suffering and being alone is something that requires care. Also, when I'm around I feel calmer Date; it brings me peace. 
 And do you think he thinks the same of you? 
- I'm sure not. He only has thoughts for you and not for someone else. 
 Get up from the bed and go look for Date. 
- What? 
 Do not you hear me? Get up and go find Date. 
- You know where he is? 
 Date never departs far from this house. Only there is only one place where he might be and that is not so far from here, but you do not know. I'll take you there, but only if you promise to take good care of him for me. 
- Demetria, you're saying ... 
 It's painful for me to admit this, but I can not stay haunting his thoughts. Date has not done anything wrong and he does not deserve to have that weight on his shoulders for the rest of life. As much as I still have a great love for him, it will not do to let him thinking of me my whole life, since I will not be able to revive more.

No comments:

Post a Comment