Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, September 4, 2014

⌘ Ⅹ. World of Pain

  Clara saw that the pain still lived in the heart of Date, so that just the fact that he had to remember everything that made the tears fall, revealing that he still had a wound that was not healed. At least she knew everything to try to comfort him somehow. 
- I really feel sorry for you, Date, but I think you can not continue this way. That will not do you good. 
- Why do you care? After all, you do not even remember anything clearer than the time of death of Demetria. Now that you know everything, go away and leave me alone. 
   She hesitated. Could not leave the boy alone and suffering with the past. Clara knelt beside him, but did not think to touch it at first, fearing that he acted unkindly. However, he marveled at the feel of his arms around her and his face resting on her shoulder. Date sobbing painfully, as the day that Demetria had died. 
   The girl was returning slowly, as she realized how much he needed solace. 
- I wanted to do something different ... - he still sobbed like a lost child - Please, I'm sorry. 
   Clara did not know if he was saying it to her or to Demetria therefore remained silent, stroking his back gently. Even without knowing it, to see the boy cry like that broke her heart. 
- I love you, Date. 
- No, please. I do not deserve anything. 
- Why do you do this? You are immortal, why not try to find other people? 
- To continue to suffer? I'd rather suffer only once. 
- So you do not want to hear that I loved you so? 
   He nodded. Why did he devote to someone who would die in the coming decades? AIn addition, everyone would realize that he would never die and would always be young. 
- And also because you do not even really know me to say that. I know something hesitate Demetria on you, but I prefer not to receive any more kind of love. 
   Date was already standing and sober again, as if that moment of weakness it had never existed. He even said something about the protection offered to Clara, but she knew deep down that he was grateful. After all, his eyes do not lie. 
- Stay away from here, please. 
- Date, can I ask you something? 
- Yes, but I can not say that I will respond. 
- What happened to that garden? 
   The question caught the guy off guard. 
- I can not tell you that. Demetria promised to secrecy that place for the rest of my life, even though she was not with me. 
- Do you still go there? 
- Sometimes yes, but try to avoid. The world to me is made of pain and anguish and I do not want anyone involved in it. 
   The pressure of his lips on her forehead was something unexpected, which made sensitized to the situation of loneliness and pain in Clara that he was immersed.

No comments:

Post a Comment