Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thirteen

  Seika had taken shape again. She was with the white dress and walked subtly toward Tsubasa. The girl's soul ever closer, so do the sovereign let the sword aside and fight the specter that dominated his body. She knelt down before him and cried in anguish, with a deep sense of guilt and regret.
- Tsubasa, I'm sorry. If everything could turn back time, I would certainly do things differently. I just rejected his love to protect you from a greater evil.
-  Greater evil
? Do you think you would reject me all better?
- I'm not referring to you, damn spectrum;'m referring to the real Tsubasa, General by which I fell in love.
- He can not hear you anymore. Tsubasa Nakashiwa is dead.
- No! You are wrong! Tsubasa, and I know you can not be together, we may even see some other reincarnation, but I want you to know that I am deeply sorry that. I wanted to avoid it, but in the end, I ended up causing all this. If I could at least save you from darkness to which you are immersed, I certainly would be in peace.

    Tsubasa dried her eyes and hugged her. Yes, he had forgiven and certainly wanted to stand to fight the specter who commanded his body, however, made ​​no sense at all if he came to himself again, that this would be effective? Seika was dead and trapped in the body of another girl, the host is far away with someone else and he would be alone, therefore, may not die was indeed a bad thing.
    Nishihara slowly awakens in the arms of the goalkeeper, because Seika had returned to the body of the priestess.

No comments:

Post a Comment