Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sixteen

  The castle was collapsing and the two were surrounded by flames with smoke. They were sentenced to death. The smoke was choking Shiraname and began to enter the nostrils sharp Sesshoumaru's youkai.
- What do we do now?
- We can not do anything, the fire is too strong for us to cross it without damage. At least, Nishihara is out of it.

  Damon tried to escape through the air, but where it was, the fire was still burning and sparks the face of youkai. He returned to the starting point, providing support to the guardian, who was even weaker and choked with smoke. There was a way out, however, was surrounded by fire and they lost ground as the flames were destined and determined to devour them, no matter the price.
- Just ... Only one of us can leave.
- No. Let's get out of here together.
- Why are you bothering me now?
- Because Nishihara die here to save him.
- I see ... You do not like me, do you?
- Not at all, good or bad but you will be part of the family.

  Shiraname laughed briefly.
- Do not give me those clichés that "a family should be united" or "in a family we take care of others."
- As antiquated as it is, that's right.

  The flames crackled more and became more aggressive as he approached them. Shiraname support youkai left and managed to remain standing. Violet light emanated from the guardian and began to surround the body of Sesshoumaru.
- If so ... Know that even if you do not approve this, when I make part of the family, I will never betray you, never betray the trust you have in me. Take care of Nishihara more than my own life.
- What words emptier ... - Sesshoumaru replied, with a gesture of disapproval - Idiot, stop! What do you think you're doing?
- I know she'll be happier if you leave. Tell her that I love her and I apologize for making her go through all this.

  Shiraname fell into the flames.
 Damon appeared in Elysian.
Nishihara was in battle.

It was the beginning of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment