Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ten

- Do not have to say anything, Nishihara-san. I'm just happy to have done something for you. I fear that the spectrum awaken soon, but I still have some time to put you back in chains.

    Tsubasa hugged her and buried her face in the cascade of black hair Nishihara. The pain of losing Seika was strong for him and still be seeing the image of women that he misses increased the hole in his chest. Not knowing what to do, the girl eventually reciprocate his embrace. The boy shuddered and sobbed silently, which was from the heart of anyone.
- Seika is not to hurt you, I know. Soon, all this will end. I also feel like if this had happened between me and Shiraname.
- So you do not really know anything?
- I do not know why?

    He turned away from her and walked back to the hall. After locking her in chains again, he looked into her eyes and said, bitterly what was in store for her and Shiraname.
- The same happens between you. Shiraname has a spectrum inside him that makes him able to use the spells guardian. However, the guardians do not need it to use the powers. The spectrum that lives in me released the curse upon him and everything repeats.
- But why did not he tell me?
- He, like me, just know when you reject the request for his wedding. However, it will not be like me, a person divided into two facets, but he will die. Soon, you too will commit suicide after finding that could have married him to undo the charm of the spectrum.
- No. I will not do that with Shiraname, ever!
- My spectrum know that. So he planned this trap for him and Sesshoumaru.

    Nishihara was perplexed and did not really know what to do. Tsubasa, perceiving the distress of the girl, did a spell so she fell asleep.

  They are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment