Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nine

 
  Tired, weak and lonely. This was the state in which Nishihara stood on the floor of the main hall of the ruler of Meikai. She was leaning against one of the columns of the room, pale, eyes closed, trying to regain contact with the guardian. None. Shiraname not respond to called her and there was nothing else to do. Was lost and the boy also.
  She felt her wrists and ankles free light. Someone was freeing and was now freeing the girl's throat the last chain that bound the columns. Shiraname? No. It was the kind and gentle Tsubasa blue-eyed, true lover of Seika.
- Do you have the strength to stand up?
- I think so. - She took the hand the boy ran to her and tried to steady himself, but was unsuccessful.
- You are too weak. Come, I will ask someone to do something for you to eat.
- Thank you ... Sir Tsubasa.

  Tsubasa smiled in response, putting her sitting in a chair in the dining room, muttering something to a maid, who scratched a notebook lightly with a fine-tipped pen and went into the kitchen. Nishihara looked at him in surprise, even though it was the gentle hand of the sovereign. It was hard to believe that a person cold and cruel as he could have a facet so kind and helpful.
  In a few minutes, that same servant returned with a tray with various dishes and a bowl whose smell was delicious and had stomach rumbling with hunger Priestess. She quickly dined in the company of Tsubasa, who had already eaten and was in the chair next, without taking her eyes, which made the girl's face blush.
- I'm sorry for staring so much to you is that you remind me Seika.
- I understand. Thanks for dinner.
- Anytime. Sorry for my other hand to keep you well.
- I do not understand, why you're torn?
- I was general of a powerful kingdom long ago. Once, my army and I were summoned to a battle that happened the Midwest. Unfortunately, my kingdom lost and only I survived. Seika was when I met during one of my trips. She took care of my wounds and we became fast friends. Always traveled together. It was then that she discovered that I also had control over various magical powers and that there was a spectrum malignant inside my body. When she rejected my proposal, this spectrum seized me and bound my soul today. He was hostile to you so that day and he knew that you were the host of Seika and therefore he wanted to kill you.
- But what would he gain?
- All this kingdom and my body if he will eliminate and also the Suzuki clan, my soul would be destroyed and the spectrum can command my entire body.

  Nishihara was silent for a moment. Then the one who was talking to her at that moment was the real Tsubasa? How could she release him?
- I feel sorry for you.
- Do not be. After all I'm not the monster that you plan to kill his father and the boy you love?
- My father? Is he here?
- Yes, he came with Shiraname.

  She shook her head and looked into the blue eyes of Tsubasa, they were sad.
- Yet! That is not you! You're that kid who freed me and gave me something to eat. You are the man who loves Seika and I can see that you still love her. What happened to her?
- She killed herself. - Tsubasa closed his eyes and let a tear drip - When she learned how to heal myself, she used the sword which was to take the prórpia my life.
- I. .. do not really know what to say ...

No comments:

Post a Comment