Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Epilogue

  She woke up with several strange dreams, which actually were memories of what happened in the fields of Tsubasa. Nishihara was in her room, with a wet cloth on the forehead, seeing that Rina walked around the room quickly, sometimes carrying medicines, sometimes a kettle with tea, lavender biscoitas prays, prays tracks, now a pile of dry cloths.
  Naoto was not in the room, but could hear his conversation with Damon outside the room. When Rina saw her awake, rejoiced and brought her a cup of tea with some biscuits.
- Glad you woke up. - She said, with a sad countenance.
- Thank you for taking care of me, although I am to blame for the death of Shiraname.
- Do not say it. Shiraname always been so. He sacrifices himself for anyone, so do not worry.

  The father guardian entered the room with the expression ever. Seeing the girl wakes up, he smiled briefly and went to the balcony. Unlike Rina, he did not seem shaken by the loss of the goalkeeper. He was sure he never showed his feelings as Sesshoumaru, but do not show reaction to such loss was too cold for anyone.
- By the way, Mr. Naoto ... - She finished speaking and he was standing beside her in a split second, waiting for her to finish - Thanks for having me born here, since my father was not there.
- It was not me who carried you. - Naoto smiled.

  She looked at Rina, who was preparing another wet cloth to put over the wound on her right arm. Surely it is not she who would have carried Nishihara far, right?
- Also not me, honey. - She replied, turning his back, feeling the gaze of the priestess weigh on her.
- Then who did?

   Shadow in the corner of the wall, a voice whispered:
- I did.

  Nishihara jumped out of bed, even with the injured leg to where the voice came. When you get closer, she saw the perfect face and scratchy Shiraname resting on his knees. She touched his face gently with both hands. He was really there? How? Why?
She desmaioou again.

  Sometime later, she feels that someone is holding her hand. Opening her eyes slowly, she sees that Shiraname really was there, live, looking at her, holding her hand.
- Are you okay?
- I think yes.
- Hey, why are you looking at me like that?
- Because I saw you on the floor of the castle of Tsubasa, you were hurt and - she swallowed - you were dead.

  Shiraname smiled and kissed the top of her head.
- My death was forged, my dear. Before the black flames Tsubasa devour me, I pretended to faint and then everything fell apart. However, because of the smoke, I ended up getting relamente unconscious, but in the end when you woke up passed out in the garden. I would never abandon you.
- I thank you for having such luck.
- By the way - the guardian continued - his father does not like me, do you?
- He was having respect for you, but after he finds out that his death was staged, he turned to hate.
- I thought ... Can I ask you something?
- Whatever you want.
- Promise me you will not force me to come here often, ok? Do not want to face the bad temper of his father more than three times a year.

  Nishihara laughed. It was the first time that Damon had frightened a person such as he had Shiraname.
- Do not worry - she said - I'm sure that sooner or later he will get sympathy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment