Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Six

It was even colder in the evening, however, it was not a problem for Shiraname because he wanted to actually cool down, even literally. He knew Nishihara was not totally wrong, because now he had written her name in the letter, so she could read sooner or later. However, this was something special and something inviolable him because he kept everything he could not to express who he loved most. What she had done was unforgivable, however, the love he felt was greater than the rancor, but he would not forgive her soon.

  Nishihara soon located the boy and wore a white jacket with a scarf over before going out to meet him in the snow. She was carrying something in his hands and took care not to fall in the snow. As he approached the boy, she put a blanket over him, including covering his head.
- You should not come here without dress warmly.
- You did not. - He replied, coldly, making room for her to be covered as well.

  Silence reigned for a long time among them, however, was a silence that bore no hassle, it was more like a calm after the storm. Unwittingly, their hands touched lightly, causing them to back off a bit. Nishihara awkwardly tried to start a conversation.
- I'm so sorry for what I did, he would never have done it if I knew what was written in the letters was private, I would never have read. In fact, I would have respected your privacy forever. So please do not be angry with me.
- I'm not angry with you. I'm just feeling bad for everything you have read so, so suddenly. I meant everything that was written there for you with my voice, not my handwriting.
- Why do not you say now? - She looked into his eyes, which were distant and were not focused on it, not even were turned toward her, and that was the first time that happened.

  He looked back at the girl face with silver eyes still cold as the icy and solid metal of a sword.
- When you know how to capture my feelings I'll say, until then you will be left with what you read. After all, how many letters you read while I was gone?
- Only two, why?
- No reason, just to know how many more I have to hide from you. - Shiraname replied, smiling.

  Nishihara threw some snow on his face, which made the guardian shudder to feel the chill of ice and returned the challenge with snow. Thus started a snowball fight against each other under the blanket. A little joke took shape and both rolled in the snow until the girl stopped over Shiraname.
- Why do you insist on making me wait for it? What is the problem in telling me what was written in the letter?
- You're too eager, young lady. The reward will come to those who wait. - He soon got over it, looking - in the back of the eye - Besides, you already know everything, expect that my mouth is not so cruel, do not you think?

  She smiled and nodded, letting the boy put the blanket over her head as they walked back into the house for dinner.
- I hope you do not get it cooled.
- You think I'm so so fragile?
- Maybe, but I'm here to take care of

you.

No comments:

Post a Comment