Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, May 6, 2013

04. Rebelion


- Come to my office, I need a word with you in private.
  Again, Yasuhiko swallowed before following his father through the castle. He was trembling inside, imagining that he could no longer leave the castle for at least a month. Sesshoumaru waited for him to come in and then closed the door, his expression serene and now containing more hatred than just about the boy glared. The youkai motioned for him to sit. Once Yasuhiko sat, Osaka Emperor sat across the table, analyzing every move of his son.
- You can start by telling me what was the reason for the delay of your return.
- Well .. - Yasuhiko looked away, but soon composed himself and looked back at his father-who happens when I arrived in the village, the exterminator was wounded and almost dead and I ended up extending the term of the return for me to certify that she was recovered .

  Sesshoumaru nodded, waiting for him to go, but seeing that he remained silent, the youkai then asked bluntly:
- And do you think that girl's life is more important than the villagers of the kingdom will take you in a few years?
- I love that terminator, so for me it is worth more than the villagers. Also, I'm not the only one capable of commanding the guards, the master, Kaname or Akihiro can do this if I need to go away.
- Do you even know what happened the day you were out of the realm?

  Yasuhiko shook his head and soon realized that the wrath of his father was about to appear again for more serene he seemed to be out.
- Osaka received unexpected visitors in the last three days. The Norimoto attacked again, knowing the absence of General. - Sesshoumaru stared at the boy, hoping he understood the message and proceeded luckily, Akihiro could devise a plan to beat them.

  The boy's eyes widened and then stared at his father for a while, until he responds:
- This is another proof that I'm not the only jurisdiction here.

- And proof that the girl is hindering your performance. Starting today, you are forbidden to walk through the gates of the castle for some other purpose than to battle. And that girl exterminator, forget it, her future is limited to death.
- How can you talk about it is not even know? - Yasuhiko changed, but then caught himself looking at glacial gloomy Sesshoumaru.
- I know her very well and everything I say I'm solid and concrete foundations to support my accusations. - Sesshoumaru looked deeply into his son and asked, with anger already noticeably active again - Do you know anything about her past? Know where it came from? The reason for wanting to leave the kingdom and isolate? Answer me, Yasuhiko, you know something real about it? You know who she is?

   Yasuhiko denied. For the first time, he wished that Kiara was there to stop the conversation, but she was not and we had to do was endure the conversation of his father to know what direction it would take. Sesshoumaru realized that the boy would not say anything and then approached him, ever again controlled and said in a softer tone:
- She is destined to die, Yasuhiko. Before it's all over really, Noriko launched the prophecy that she and I would wage a bloody battle, where she would die to have the burden of sustaining the soul Kiara, so she withdrew to try to prevent this from happening to seek a reversal of the spell, since you two fell in love. We have nothing in common, but there is something that motivates us to try to extend this truce.
- And what would it be? - The boy asked, looking at the floor, then to the window and then to the box Kiara.
- We want to save you from taking advantage of it. I do not want you to hurt yourself getting close to her as they both can not have control over our actions in combat ... And I want you to know that while I seem cruel, I ended up saving her life for exactly five days ago.

  The boy rose from his chair, elated to hear the last sentence of his father, unhappy and taken by cholera, but just do not look forward for fear of Sesshomaru hard and icy, which would punish most certainly did.

- You mean to blame for all this is you? Therefore, you should be the first to know the reason for my late back. Blame it all is yours, not mine; almost lost the girl I love, I'm here for at least an hour and a half listening to all this in order to know what the monster killer was you? And the coldness have told me this as if it were a merit? As if you had done a huge favor for me?
- If you already finished with hysteria, I have more important things to do. Our conversation ends here and my order was given: you are forbidden to leave this castle. If you prove obedient to me, when this is over, I can let you free again.
- Since I can not dispute, could I at least visit the temple of my mother?

   Sesshoumaru looked at him and thought for a minute and nodded, leaving the office.
- If you deviate from the path, consider yourself a dead man and shredded as an example to others, so do not make me get to this extreme.


No comments:

Post a Comment