Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, May 18, 2013

16. Last Time

 Inside the hidden room, Yasuhiko again read the book hidden looking for some solution to reverse the charm Tsuyoke. He waited for an answer from the book, however, the object carried no sign that he was willing to help the boy. The boy continued to read and reread, until a strong glow appeared and revealed a sword bright and sharp, detailed in gold and dark blue colors with drawings of dogs youkai on the blade of the object that attracted Yasuhiko so touched.
   As you approach the object and wield it, the sword cut off his right arm, causing a trickle of blood flow throughout the memro up dripping on the floor and drain by slashing weapon. Yasuhiko was paralyzed by the power of the sword, even without touching the blade at the enemy's body could cut it fatally. In the hilt of the sword was written the names of Arioto, however, there was no right to a name an heir.
  The katana resonated and showed that the exterminator was approaching the secret hideout. With lightning speed, Yasuhiko hit the girl with a single blow from a distance, making the girl fall to her knees and holding the boy's ankle.
- I have nothing to treat a girl with false and hypocritical as you. Let me go.
- Wait, I understand you do not want to talk to me, but I want you to know that I've got something to ajudaar reverse the spell Tsuyoke. I do not want you to forgive me, but at least this time trust me. Use this fragment when necessary.
- Why should I accept this of you?
- Because I was Tsuyoke partner and know everything. Now, he dismissed me with the lifetime counted, because everything that I told you would die for me, at this time, he must think I'm dead.

  Yasuhiko saw the girl died and took the fragment of crystal that she had on hand. He hid her body in the forest, near the flower field, so that her scent was masked. Kirara the cat youkai girl followed the young man and this company is not rejected. In part, he knew that Sango was treacherous, however, he felt a lump in my throat to see the girl die in that way for the reason that that was the last time they saw. He wanted to come back and give up everything to revive it, but the weight of life was much greater Sesshoumaru by blood ties that bound together father and son forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment