Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, May 11, 2013

09. Youkai´s Night


The Red Moon came to liberate the souls of ancient youkai magic that separates the heirs. For any direction you look, you see ghosts roaming the human world or looking for something to supplement what you have left before you die Traa. It was the first night of the day and the youkai greater power of the immortals. Only priests and priestesses could contain ghosts ambitious.
  Sesshoumaru stood on the balcony of the window contemplating the moon turns red as the blood was spilled on it. Tsuyoke was already awake and talking to the interior of the youkai.
"Let me take over and soon you will master every corner of this country."
'I do not need anyone's help to do this, I'm more than able to achieve reign in all I conquer, poratnto, whoever you are, you do not have a role to play.'
"You are my heir and my host, Sesshoumaru. Both of us are just one person, you were born with my image and my characteristics. Were you born to finish my legacy and take revenge on the descendants of the clan disowned our family.".
'That's not my problem. '
"Apparently, you do not know who I am, do you? Okay, I'll tell you: my name is Tsuyoke and I am the person who started the family Arioto. I am your great-grandfather soon you owe me respect."
'Get out of my mind and go finish your revenge alone. I will not help you. '
"Yes, you will, because the person I want to remove is the same person that you are meant to kill. Noriko knew this day and so launched the prophecy, for the family that exterminating blew it."

  Sesshomaru did not answer. He knew that sooner or later would have to kill the beloved Yasuhiko, however, did not want someone to do it controlled. Soon, he remembered what his sons said about it being the image of Tsuyoke and soon realized it was true. He remembered what they said also about the fact that he had to be mastered so that the prophecy ends. The youkai not answered Tsuyoke, however did not let himself be dominated. While he remained serene, the ghost could not master it.

No comments:

Post a Comment