Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Four

 
Another day of work as a guardian. Nice to meet you, I'm Shiraname Suzuki, I'm sure Nishihara mentioned me to you. Working as supreme guardian for about fifteen years. With that, I conquered immortality and eternal longevity, however, I lost contact with my family and the girl I loved. I returned to see my beloved a short time after she agreed to save the life of her father giving her freedom to me. I admit that it hurts my heart to know that she misses the family, however, if I let her go through the gates again, it will be destroyed and there is also no way for them to get here. No one but me can come and go through the worlds without suffering any damage.
   I have something that dominates my heart and now is in great conflict with my old feeling again awakened. The darkness of immortality want to dominate my heart above all and my love for Nishihara want to again brighten my actions. I appreciate it is not know what I feel, because I'm sure she would feel guilty and distanciaria me. As much as I want to tell him that I love, it would undermine our whole destiny.
   It is painful you feel unconditional love for someone and not being able to hear it demonstrates that it can hurt the person you love. Should I wait until this love to appear inside her and she tell me with all the letters that she loves me and so that I can reciprocate that feeling.

   Thank you for being my listener, my confidant far and thank you for understanding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment