Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, May 17, 2013

15. Thousand Words


- Everything is going as planned, now I just find a new host for me.
- You did not do a bad job, I admit, but you almost failed. Well, it does not matter now, the Red Moon will soon disappear and we must act fast, before they discover the truth and our plan collapses.
- You're a girl too eager and this could disrupt our plans, so I suggest you calm down, everything is in the final and nothing can go wrong.

   The girl smirked and looked at the sky, where the Red Moon was disappearing thanks to the charm of youkai, he could control the residence time of the moon in the sky. Even without going over the four nights, the moon disappear as well Sesshoumaru could not be saved. At least, that's what they thought, because it distrusted the secret room Kiara.
   A tall boy, hair the color of bronze and with an expression of guilt and sadness appeared in local carregandos his father's belongings and placing them in appropriate places of origin. His brothers already knew everything and manteram silent, making mourning the death of youkai. The boy was tired and exhausted, even if he did not want to sleep budging to fatigue, however, as he entered his room, he saw that the exterminator was by the ghost of Tsuyoke the balcony window and he heard much of the conversation.
- What does that mean?
- Yasuhiko, I can explain, it's not that you're thinking, I just ...
- I do not want to hear anything, everything you told me was enough. I am grateful to have seen and heard with my own eyes, otherwise I would not believe it.
- Let me explain, is that I was ...

   The boy stared at her with the icy gaze of rancor as Damon was when he heard the boy's late days ago. Yasuhiko did not think twice before leaving the forest out and go to the basement to find the mysterious book.

No comments:

Post a Comment