Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, August 19, 2017

xx There’s no more escape

- So the photos look like the people here is not coincidence.
- Coincidences do not exist. And the fact that you're here is not by chance too, since I brought you here.
 I froze where I was and took a step back, not taking my eyes off him. Rathal gave a half smile and fixed his eyes on the book in my hands.
- What happened? If you do not believe me, read the whole story.
- I know the whole story and every character of it.
- Then you should not be looking at me like that. Let's go, otherwise you'll catch a cold.
 I took another step back and ran back into the forest. How could I not realize that what was happening to me was the sequence of the story of the book? However, the characters were somewhat different. It was as if they had a personality beyond what I already knew.
 I collided with someone and fell on my back. Looking up, I saw Rathal approaching and helping me to stand up.
- You should not be afraid of me. As you said it yourself, if I wanted to do something, I would have done it.
- Unless you're playing with me
- And I am indeed. There is nowhere to run.
 He grabbed my arm and dragged me along the way to his house as I struggled and screamed, trying to escape. It was useless. Nothing I did would be enough and my strength was ridiculous compared to someone who was not human. Ivory was certainly far away and could not hear me, and even if he could, I doubt he would save me.
 Rathal released me when we were at his house, where I began to feel sleepy and without strength. I staggered toward the door, but my vision was blurred and darkened before I could approach the exit.

 When I finally woke up, I was tied with silver chains to a white marble stone that was even bigger than me. The room was very clear, which even hurt my eyes. My mouth was covered with a piece of cloth and I could not shout so that someone nearby would hear me.
- Good morning, flower of the day. How was your night? I hope this simple room has been enough.
 Rathal was standing in the doorway, with a book in his hands. He walked slowly towards me, but propped the object on a plataform near me. I grunted and struggled, but it was useless and my wrists were starting to ache.
- I must admit I would not want to do any of this with you, but I had no choice. I need your human vital energy to complete my plans for me to become a vampire altogether. And it had to be a girl descended from Ivory's family, which has special may for transformations.
- I'm not related to him!
- Of course you are. Sorenna, you are the reincarnation of his mother, could not be better for my plans. But unfortunately, you deserve to die for a noble purpose, feel honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment