Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, May 10, 2014

∞ ηineteen

- I'm not afraid of lightning ! If this keeps up, I'll take all heaven sooner than you think !
  The thunder roared again and the whole ground shook . The sea was stirred again , drowning the surviving rebels who were at lower altitude. Cloud was taller than all of us and flapped up to the limit of both worlds .
- Come with me .
- Are you talking about me?
- You 're the one who is better off than others . I can not afford to indulge yourself . Grab something to serve as a weapon and come .
  I ended up picking up a alijava with ten arrows and the silver bow before following him . I looked around , searching for Aiden , but not found . I felt a big lump in my soul and plunged into the passage after Cloud.

  Nothing had changed since I can remember, except for the absence of great archangels in heaven I suppose most have gone to the first match and were defeated , because who came to greet us was Raziel .
- Go away , you do not know where they are getting into.
- Out of my way ! - Cloud roared - I have no issue with you.
- It was a big loss for us the moment you young and Aiden were expelled from Heaven yet very sorry .
  Cloud passed him without even giving an answer and I followed him , after all also had nothing to talk to Raziel as they all would always protect him .

- I expected more from you , Rhayla . Join the rebellion does not sit well on you , which was chosen to return here .
  That voice was Mahasiah . So just needed to go through them so we could reach our goal . Cloud bristled black wings that have become double of Mahasiah in a split second.
- Always wanting to be the best , is not it , Cloud? Yet its output of Seraphim was unfortunate. Lucifer fell for the same reason , and if I did not know this story well , say you plan to overcome what he did , is not it ?
- Glad I do not have to explain my reasons . Now get out of my way , unless you want to find out if the angels have a life after death .
  Mahasiah soon wielded a sword of fire and did not fear the threat of the black blade Fire Cloud. The two seraphim barely touched the blades of their swords and a great burst of light takes place , bringing with Belial , the demon of vengeance and also Abigor , one of the largest infernal soldiers and that they hold all knowledge of battles .
  Cloud pulled my wrist so we continued on, leaving Mahasiah facing the two demons at once . The only thing left now was to climb higher and higher to reach the heavenly boundaries so that everything was finally completed. Maybe it was the end of fallen angels . Or of heavenly agents .

No comments:

Post a Comment