Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, September 20, 2012

04- Sad Song

 It was not just that Sesshoumaru felt a deep sadness in my heart. Kiara also thought her husband daily at últmas and the words he heard from him before. If she had not touched the flute, maybe nothing would have happened and she would have been on the earth beside the youkai. However, it is not worth lamenting, it will not bring back time.
 
But her pain was protruding. If you showed both in soul and in the face, but when she played the flute, rather than leaving the joyful sound that used to go out, sounded a sad and melancholy sound, which did not go unnoticed by Hades, nor by Saori, who knew that everything was her fault.

- What is wrong? Something happened, Kiara?
- Set me free, Hades, please, I'm suffering here and I would love to return to the surface, my fault, I feel that Sesshoumaru is suffering and I want to go back, my heart will not resist if I stay here any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment