Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

- Sixth Act -

  I woke up earlier than usual with the smell of pancakes that my father was doing. Lightning took a shower, put on my uniform university and grabbed my backpack. I looked at the table that was current and, to my surprise, she had mysteriously disappeared.
  I ran to the kitchen and took my breakfast as fast as a dog without eating for a month. My father realized that I was hurried and anxious and asked, placing a plate with an omelet before me:
- What happened? You are too restless.
- Maybe so. By the way, you got a silver chain male who was in my room? I think Koichi lost it when he came here and I would return it.
- No, I have not got. Are you sure you did not drop in your room?
   I did not answer. I finished my omelet thinking how that chain could disappear like that? That angel, of course! He must have caught the current. But why? Did he know of my intentions and returned to Koichi? Or so he thought it was a gift for him and her? I do not know. Would have to analyze each option carefully. However, there was still a third option: do Koichi broke into my house at night and took it back if it really was, I would certainly see the chain around his neck.

   The clock struck seven. I was late! I flew up to the front door and ran to the university when I bumped into a person close to the gates.
- Atsuhiro? Where's Yuko?
- It's right there. - He pointed in the direction of the market - the way, why did you come so early?
- Sooner? But we are ... What the hell! My watch was early! This means that ...
- We are the first to arrive. Our watches were also early and Yuko practically dragged me from my bed here. Neither had breakfast yet.
   I sighed in relief. Really, the DST was finished yesterday and it seems that it was not just that I forgot about that. Yuko appeared carrying numerous bags in her arms and holding out a towel on the floor. She smiled at me and began to arrange the food he had bought on the towel.
- Can only be kidding - Atsuhiro said incredulously - were you all this time in the market to buy it? No way I'm going to have a picnic at the gates of the college.
- That leaves more for me. - Yuko replied, mouth full - Shizukka, want some?
- No, thank you.
    Atsuhiro snorted, sitting on the towel and starting to make his breakfast. I was right there, still thinking about the chances of the disappearance of the chain. Gone out of reality when something hits my head. It was a ball napkin Yuko threw at me.
- What happened? Is so because Koichi is your new neighbor?
   I choked on the air.  How Yuko should  know? I had not even mentioned it yet and wanted to forget it as soon as possible, not for what reason, but that feeling came over me.
- How do you know?
- Well, I do not live that far away, dear. I saw when the moving truck crossed my street and I saw him in a black car, certainly leading the rest of the change. Why did not you say anything?
- I just had forgotten about that, that's all.
   Yuko rolled his eyes. Surely she did not believe my lie, and certainly do not pretend to believe.
- You're a terrible liar, friend. I know you and I know that is something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment