Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, December 22, 2012

14. Fighting for Freedom

 While Sesshoumaru stood quietly with his wife in the garden, a person struggling to live chained up in a strange place and in a damp cell, with nothing to eat or drink. He was in the custody of a sinister man and moody, but the extreme beauty and another guard, with humor opposite the first, however, even more beautiful.
- Let me out!
- Be quiet! You know it's going to be here, why insist on asking for freedom, silly girl?
- Because I know I'll get out of here. That charade will not last longer.
- Your husband is so foolish that never notice the difference.
- Bullshit!
- Shut up. It's time for a shift change. Store the remaining complaints to the other guard.

  What Kaito, the grumpy guard did not know was that the other guard, Haruka, was gentle with her and brought food and drink for the entire time that she was his shift. In that strange place, he was the only friend that the girl had. After she finished making the meal, he appeared subtly with the cell keys and unlocked her chains.
- Go on, hurry!
- Thank you, Haruka, I will not forget what you did for me.
- I supported the ideas nape of my leader, I think you hold will not lead to anything. Now go away, there is a passage to the left, hidden in the wall. Pull the spear armor that is there and quit.
- Thanks again, Haruka, I do not know what would become of me if you would like Kaito.

  The gentle guard did not answer, just nodded and she left the castle. The girl was lucky that the passage opened to the right of her house so it was easy for her to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment