Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Final- A Precious Star


- Sesshoumaru, are you okay? - Kiara asked, running toward him.
  - Yes, dear, I'm fine, do not worry ... Sorry for Saori.
  - I know that, but this is all my fault, if it was not for me Saori would be alive now.

  Without Kiara wanted the çágrimas began seeping through her eyes, as if all that resulted because of her weakness, so the fact of being human bothered her, but she did not mention it to Sesshoumaru not disappointed.

   The day had turned into night and the sky, a bright star shone in full force for the couple, reflecting the image of the face of Saori. From the top, the sparkle in her eyes were visible and her voice echoed through the garden:

- Do not get upset, Mom, I did it to prevent something more dangerous happens. Do not feel sad, I will always be next to you, no matter where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment